In a second interview, Rep. Anthony Sabatini shares with us some personal insight and why we really need him - and 400 more like him! - to be elected to US Congress to represent Florida’s 111th District.
DONATE TO HIS CONGRESSIONAL CAMPAIGN HERE:
Rep. Sabatini was – and continues to be – one of the strongest opponents against lockdowns and against those who wished to destroy our economy, standing with Governor Ron DeSantis. He has launched lawsuits against curfews and face mask orders. He is committed to making Florida a Constitutional Carry State.
In this Deep Dive, he answered the following questions:
- Tell us a bit about your background as a lawyer - and how you decided to get into politics? What type of cases do you take on now?
- After becoming a State Representative, what was one of your biggest "ah ha” or OMG moments when you attended your first sessions?
- While attending the University of Florida, you were commissioned as an Infantry Officer in the Florida Army National Guard. Has your service in the National Guard shaped some of your views?
- What do you see as the biggest problem in America today?
- When you pass on, how would you like to be remembered?
- What words of advice would you offer to our listeners?
Join The Tenpenny Files Premium podcast for exclusive, member-only content: Tenpenny Members
Become a Patron: Donate now to help us bring you more
Join us on Telegram: DrTenpenny's Telegram Channel
Join our email list: Sign Up With Dr. T
All of our educational offerings: DrTenpenny.com